Saturday, March 9, 2013

Clean up and Chase the 2yr Old

The weekend was spent organizing scrap from the construction and cleaning up around the job site. It may seem a bit miserly to go around stacking board cut offs instead of just pitching them but experience tells me that some of this scrap could be put to good use at a later date on other projects. As it was, my bucket of scrap wood was looking a bit thinned out.

I thought it would be fun to have my 2 year old son help me pick up some of the smaller blocks. He was more interested in splashing in the mud and running around between the studs in the new construction. Any concept of productivity is woefully lost on him so we just enjoyed ourselves squeezing through the studs and running around the roughed in rooms.

 Eventually he had enough and I put him inside with Mommy.


After mucking around in the mud I built a couple of piles of good scrap.








No comments:

Post a Comment